Penarth, Vale of Glamorgan
£30000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager on behalf of a well-established support service provider in South Wales. Our client is dedicated to delivering high quality services tailored to the needs of every individual.
The home is a beautifully furnished house that provides 24 hour special support for up to 6 women who have a learning disability, mental health issue and/or personality disorder.
The successful candidate will have:
- QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care (Adults Residential Management) or equivalent of a NVQ Level 4 Registered Manager Adults
- Mental health service and/or Learning Disability experience
- At least 2 year's experience in a leadership or management role
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of managing a team effectively
- Experience of risk management
- Experience of managing home budgets
If you are looking for your next challenge in Management this could be the role for you….
APPLY TODAY for more information.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.