£29000 - £31000 per annum
7 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint 2 Registered Managers to join one of the largest specialist Learning Disabilities charities within the UK. The role will be to manage a cluster of Residential and Supported living homes in Rowde, Wiltshire.
- Salary - £29,000 to £31,000 per annum
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Additional Information: Development opportunities with clear career progression.
- Permanent Full-time role
About the Service
The service supports adults with learning Disabilities and consists of 7 bungalows, 6 being residential and 1 being supported living. Each home has been adapted to meet the requirements of the people supported there. Where appropriate, specialist equipment is provided throughout the homes in addition to personalised technology to enhance resident care and promote independence.
The service is close partnership with resident family members and allied health professionals to help encourage person centred care. You will be providing care and support up to a total of 40 adults across a multitude of sites.
As a Registered Cluster Manager you will be a valued member of the team and will have a huge positive impact on the people that you support. You will be providing support to a variety of individuals, helping them to achieve an independent, happy life and home.
About You (the ideal candidate)
- Have a demonstrated ability to support and guide staff to plan services and record progress
- Demonstrated experience of culture change within a similar setting, working with either adults or children with learning disabilities.
- Managing and optimizing budgets for the service and using management accounts.
- Mandatory qualification of Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Level 5
- Ability to respond professionally, quickly and flexibly in a crisis.
- We are looking for experienced Registered Managers with previous experience of working with people with learning disabilities, alternatively if you are an experienced Deputy Manager looking for an opportunity to step up into a Registered Manager role.
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.