£29300 - £31500 per annum
22 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for an experienced Manager to join a nationwide organisation that specialise in care for Adults with learning disabilities. The role is to be a Registered Manager to manage Supported Living services that are designed to meet the needs of Adults with learning disabilities.
- You will manage between 3 and 5 services in the Preston and Lancashire area, you will be based in Bamber Bridge.
- The services will be between a solo and 6 bedded home. You will manage a total of around 700 hours.
- You will join a strong management team to oversee and and manage services across this area, with the support of an experienced Regional Manager.
- Ensure services have a Good CQC report (current report GOOD)
Salary and Hours
Salary for the role will be between £29,500 and £31,000.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9-5.
With on call duties and flexibility that comes with nature of the role
To be considered for the role, you will need the following:
- Experience as a Registered Manager within Adults services, ideally Supported Living.
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Leadership and Management
- Will consider people who have had experience with Adults in different settings.
- Driving License and access to your own car
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply".