Up to £29000 per annum + continuous training & development provided
19 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for an experienced Manager to join a nationwide organisation that specialise in care for Adults with learning disabilities. As Registered Manager you will manage a residential service for adults aged 18+ with learning disabilities, autism spectrum conditions and complex needs including behaviours that may challenge.
About the role:
- You will manage a small adults residential home (7 residents) in Taunton, Somerset.
- The service is located in a spacious property with self-contained flats, each with their own facilities so individuals can exercise their independence.
- Reflecting the organisations ethos you will promote residents to lead active lives and take part in meaningful activities to increase social and communication skills. Leisure activities include walking, swimming, playing football, going to the gym, trampolining, sensory play and cooking - so heaps of energy is required!
- Individuals are supported in developing life skills to increase independent living, enabling transition to their own flats or into supportive living. Inevitably reducing anxieties and behaviours that may challenge.
- An understanding of CQC assessment criteria.
Salary and Hours
Full time - 37.5. Monday - Friday. NB: there will be a requirement to be flexible and work hours around the needs of the home.
To be considered for the role, you will need the following:
- Experience as a Deputy / Registered Manager within Adults services; Autism Specialist, Learning Disability, or Mental Health sector.
- Be qualified or willing to complete the Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care
- The desire and ability to ensure that each person we support receives the care and support that is appropriate to their assessed individual needs.
- Driving License and access to your own car
If this position sounds of interest, and you are looking to join an organisation who are dedicated to providing their staff with job satisfaction, long term prospects, competitive salary and excellent working conditions to ensure everyone you can grow and flourish please click "Apply"!