£93 - £32000 per annum + 33 days holiday + overtime available!!
3 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a leading UK charity for people with autism to manage their supported living services in North Somerset.
Salary: £26,601 - £32,000
Location: Burnham on Sea
Hours of work: 37 hours per week you will be required to be flexible as all our services operate a rota system that covers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you are passionate about working in an organisation that specialises in autism, supporting autistic adults or children, and are patient, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people this could be the perfect role for you!
- Leading outstanding care and management to our clients supported living service in North Somerset
- Ensuring individual outcomes are met for people with autism
- Full legal responsibility for ensuring the services comply with CQC regulation in relation to the day-to-day care for the people that you will support
- You will have responsibility for the effective management of all aspects of the service.
- You will ensure that the needs of adults with autism are assessed, identified and met through careful programme planning and behaviour support; manage an agreed budget to provide an efficient service
- To supervise and manage staff performance and coordinate positive liaison with external agencies and the multi-disciplinary team
The successful candidate:
- Must be committed with a positive attitude
- Will have proven experience of working as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager with either learning disability or mental health
- It would be desirable if you have worked in the autism sector but not essential
- You will hold an NVQ Level 4/5 or equivalent level of qualification knowledge of care planning and standards relating to social care
- You will have excellent staff management experience with the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff
- It is highly desirable that you hold a driving licence and have access to transport
- A positive and flexible approach will be required
- 33 days annual leave
- Industry leading induction, training and development programme
- Opportunity to do your QCF level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Autism specific reflective practice profession support
- Behavioural support training
- 24-hour access to online training
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Online staff discount scheme for a range of companies and retailers
- Access to a 24 hour Employee Assistance counselling programme
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click on our website for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.