£33000 - £38000 per annum
3 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
I am looking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager to join a specialist residential school based in Malvern, Worcester. The school is based in a beautiful rural setting, providing residential care and education ato Young People with special educational needs including Autism and challenging behaviours.
Salary: up to £38,000 p/year dependant on experience.
Location: Malvern, Worcerter
Permanent full time position
About the School
The school provides a caring and safe environment for children up to the age of 19 of mixed gender with special educational needs (including Autistic Spectrum conditions) and associated challenging behaviours. The residential provision is in a fully converted 1920s house, which helps to maintain a welcoming and homely atmosphere.
The surrounding grounds have several areas of interest and stimulation including a sensory garden, patio area, work shed, vegetable and fruit patch, water play area, play equipment, all weather paths, coppice and nature area with a pond.
- In your new role as Registered Managrt you will be responsible for ensuring the safety of the Young People and those around them and leading the care team in delivering 'Outstanding; ratings with Ofsted.
- Building the capabilities-of yourself and others
- Managing budgets, resources and overseeing the general running of the home
- Lead a team that build and maintain appropriate positive relationships with young people, outside agencies and professionals and colleagues
- Lead the care team in the development of clear policies and practices for effective care
- Produce monthly reports to be submitted to the Executive team
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma Level 5 in Children and Young People's Workforce or working towards *
- NVQ Level 4 in Leadership and Management *
- At least 4 years work experience working with Children and or Young People within a residential environment *
- At least 2 years' experience of operating in senior level role
An attractive range of benefits including a flexible approach to working hours, development opportunities, long service incentives, free onsite parking, pension scheme, subsidised dining room and Employee Assistance programme
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.