I have a UNIQUE opportunity for an ASPIRATIONAL Children’s Home Manager to join a leading Children’s Residential Home & Education provider running a 4 bed children’s home for young people with emotional behavioural difficulties located in Bampton, Oxfordshire. Easily commutable from Swinton, Cheltenham and Oxford, the service is on a large, picturesque site along with a small school and additional residential home.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the residential service, and most importantly the well being of the children and young people within your care. Duties will include budget management, recruitment, referrals, staff management, managing and maintaining OFSTED registrations and standards, and ensuring the service offers therapeutic care and support at the highest standard.
Salary: Up to £52,500 + Bonus + Outstanding Benefits Package!!!!
Location: Bampton, Oxfordshire
Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Annual Leave Entitlement: 7 weeks
- 7 weeks annual leave per year
- Up to £14,000 achievable bonus per year on top of basic salary
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company paid health scheme
- Access to company pension scheme with up to 5% matched contributions
- Free life insurance
- 3 years experience managing a Children’s Residential Service to a “good” or “outstanding” standard.
- NVQ or QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management (Children's Services)
- NVQ Level 3 in Children's Residential Services.
- You must be a driver with a full UK licence and your own vehicle due to the nature of the role.
A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.