£32000 - £36000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a family run, not-for-profit organisation providing residential and supported accommodation services for vulnerable adults, families, and young people.
The specific role I am recruiting for is for a Registered Manager to manager a newly refurbished 4-bed, Tier 3/Tier 4 Children's home. The home provides therapeutic care for children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties. 1 bed within the home will be for short-term emergency placements.
As a Registered Manager you will have the opportunity to recruit and develop a new staff team to support you in the running of the home and in the delivery of high-quality care for the children and young people who reside within the home.
The Registered Manager will work alongside the Director of Childcare to strategically plan the development of the home and will have the opportunity to recruit and develop a new staff team to support you in the running of the home and in the delivery of high-quality care for the children and young people who reside within the home.
Pay for the role is between - £32,000 and £36,000 dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Bonus structure, depedant on occupancy, peformance and OFSTED rating.
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Cotinuous training for all aspects of the job from day 1.
You will be expected to comply with all safeguarding and child protection policies, demonstrate practical leadership in childcare, as well as organise and support staff to provide the best possible care for each child and young person. This involves the supervision and mentoring of staff, organisation of work patterns, facilitation of care focussed training, and accessing of appropriate services to support the childcare practices within the home.
To be considered, you will need the below:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior position within a Registered Children's Home, with a minimum of 2 years as Registered Manager.
- You will hold a Diploma level 5 in Leadership and Management (or equivalent)
- hold a full UK driving license, and have demonstrable sound quality assurance and staff management experience.