Stockport, Greater Manchester
£33500 - £37500 per annum
6 months ago
Registered Manager Job Description:
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join a specialist, independent social care organization who operate a number of residential and supported living units across the Norht West. The Registered Manager job role entails providing supervision, management and support for children and young people aged 8-18 within a residential service.
The service is a new 4 bedded, EBD home, based in Stockport, which is looking to be opened in the next few months.
The role will be an off-shift position working Monday - Friday 9am until 5pm however you may be required to work additional hours as per the needs of the business and the young people we care for.
Pay for the role we will be between £33,500 - £37,500
My client will consider both experienced Registered Manager candidates and Deputy Managers looking to make that next step.
Essential Job Requirements
- Diploma or NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People's Workforce
- Understanding of attachment and trauma in relation to young people
- A commitment to personal development and the acquisition of professional skills and further qualifications
- 3 years' work experience working with Children and Young People within a residential environment including 2 years at senior level
- Strong knowledge of the National Minimum Standards for residential children's homes
- Ability to participate in 'On-Call-Manger' Rota and take calls out of hours.
- Must hold a full, current, driving license
- Must produce satisfactory enhanced DBS
- NVQ 4 or Diploma 5, care manager or registered manager award.
- Proven 'Ofsted' inspection history
- Experience in a therapeutic setting
- Proven success of development of staff teams and individuals
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.