Up to £40000 per annum + plus bonus
about 1 month ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint a Registered Manager for a Childrens service based in Ibstock, Leistershire. This is a medium, emergency, same day and planned placement for up to 3 residents aged up to 18 providing one-to-one care.
For your new role as Registered Manager you require previous experience of managing a residential setting for young people and possess the appropiate qualifications.
Your role as Regisgtered Manager, your emphasis of the work is by way of intervention and to challenge the inappropriate behaviour through a holistic & therapeutic approach. As a valued member of our team, you'll help in supporting and inspiring our young people.
About the Job
Job Type: Permanent - Full Time
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus bonus
Hours: 39 hours per week
As Registered Manager you will be respoinsible for
- Managing an efficient and caring team and day to day operations of the home
- Ensuring the highest standard of care in relation to the young people's emotional, social and behavioural needs
- Provide leadership and support for the care team
- Ensuring the home meets current legislation
- Ensuring care plans are current and appropriate to those each in your care
- Optimising and handling budgets
- Previous Registered Manager experience in working with young people
- Ability to work in challenging environments while providing care and compassion
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
- Full UK and clean driving licence
For this role you must hold a Full UK driving licence and obtain a qualification in Level 5 in Leadership & Management.
Benefits you can enjoy
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training to enhance your experience & knowledge
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- T Pension option
To apply for this position please get in touch with Alexandra on 029 21 660 880 or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.