Walsall, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
2 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint a Registered Manager to open a new Children's home based in Walsall providing care or children and young people that have been diagnosed with mild learning difficulties such as ADHD and autism. The organisation provides a caring and nurturing environment for our young people.
- Maw Green, Walsall
- Permanent - Full time role
- £30,000 - Depending on Experience
- 38 hours per week
About the Registered Manager Role
As the new Registered Manager you will be responsible for the initial setting up and opening of the service provision, this must comply with the company's high standards & expectations.
- Provide leadership and support for the care team
- Responsible for the marketing of the home and liaise with commissioners and the Local Authority
- Ensuring the home meets current legislation
- Making referrals when appropriate
- Interventions for your team
- Ensuring care plans are current and appropriate to those each in your care
- Optimising and handling budgets
- Previous Registered Manager experience in working with children with EBD.
- Successful track record with working with Ofsted
- Ability to work in challenging environments
- Caring and compassionate nature
- n possession of relevant management qualifications
- Full UK and clean driving licence
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alexandra for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.