New Forest, Hampshire
£32000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Vetro recruitment are seeking a permanent registered manager who will be able to maintain the quality and help develop a new service. We are seeking a person who is committed to proactively driving improvements to ensure quality.
You will be working in a specialist residential facility for up to 7 young people aged 8 to 19 with SEMH and complex needs.
The client provides education, care and essential life skills for young people to equip them with the necessary life, independence and social skills as they progress towards more independent living.
Situated in the New Forest area, the company as a whole, provides a safe environment to prepare young people for their futures by providing the opportunity to gain daily living, social and interaction skills within the local community.
This is an exciting opportunity in a very new service. This is a chance for a strong, energetic leader to shape the future direction of the home. We are seeking an experienced Ofsted Registered Manager to lead this service. The client can offer a competitive package for the right candidate.
You will be a skilled leader, who can demonstrate substantial experience of working with young people with challenging behaviours and mental health issues. The new leader must be prepared to work hard and build a committed team through this period of growth and development.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Places high quality outcomes at the heart of everything in the residential home
- Has a background in special needs including a higher qualification
- Is committed to quality improvements and is adept at using data to monitor and review success across all aspects of the home
- Understands the importance of providing flexible and personalised packages to meet the needs of every young person
- Has strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Has successful experience of working in partnership with local authorities, parents and other stakeholders
- Is experienced in managing staff and challenging them to achieve the highest quality
- Has good commercial understanding with experience in managing a budget and able to lead the strategic development of your service
In return the client can offer:
- A happy home with a positive ethos
- Support from experienced Senior Managers who line manage the children's home managers
- Excellent opportunities within the company
- Regular opportunities to reflect on wider professional issues with colleagues in similar services
- A generous package