£35000 - £42000 per annum
8 months ago
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a nationwide organisation, specifically to manage a beautiful residential home, based between Greasby and Birkenhead, Wirral.
The home is a 3 bedded service, caring and supporting Children and Young People with Learning Disabilities or Autism. The service is essentially a brand new home, so you will be involved in everything from recruitment to referrals.
- To lead and manage the residential team to deliver the best possible outcomes for the young people in your care, within a caring, homely environment.
- Mange recruitment, support & supervision, annual appraisal and disciplinary.T
- Promote therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
- To support independent Regulation 44 visits and be responsible for timely completion of Regulation 45 Quality of Care Reviews to OFSTED
- To work closely with the Responsible Individual, undertake Quality Assurance Audits in line with the organisation's quality improvement agenda.
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
Salary and Hours
£35,000 - £42,000, dependant on experience and qualifications
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!
We have several other Registered Manager and Deputy Manager opportunities across the North West, for more information, get in touch!