£28000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
I have a really exciting opportunity for a Children's Registered Manager to join an organisation that cares for children and young people.
You will be the Registered Manager of a 2 bedded EBD service, based in Widnes.
- Be the Registered Manager of children's home
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Ensure the safe management and running of children's home
- Ensure all young people are cared for and supported.
- To ensure the home is managed efficiently, meeting OFSTED standards.
- Promote positive and therapeutic relationships between staff, young people and the community
Salary and Hours
Between £28,000 - £35,000
Monday to Friday, 9-5, with on call responsibilities.
- Experience managing or as a deputy in children's residential services.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!