We are searching for an inspirational leader for the post of Registered Manager at a wonderful children’s home based in March. This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong, energetic leader to shape the future direction of the home. The home has been registered with OFSTED and graded as "Outstanding" for a number of consecutive years.
Salary: Up to £43,000 + Bonus Scheme!!
Location: March, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 40 per week; Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (including some evenings and weekends)
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
- £1,000 joining bonus! (T’s & C’s apply)
- Perks reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Pension scheme
- Covered cost of your enhanced disclosure check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Employee recognition scheme.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience leading within a residential home for children & young people with EBD.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful applicant will:
- Have a wide range of experience as a childcare practitioner having managed teams in a residential setting.
- Have a Level 5 Diploma in Children’s Residential / DipSW qualification or equivalent
- Hold a full driving license.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.