The home is attached to a specialist college for young people with learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
The service is part of a national care provider that support adults nad children in a variety of services across the Country.
Hours: Full time contract, hours shared between the Deputy and Registered Manager, ensuring that either is in the service every day of the week.
- Manage day to day activities within the service
- Ensure that all young people are safe and supported
- Ensure all young people care and support match they support and expectations made at the college they attend
- Recruit, manage and develop staff team
- Work with Deputy to ensure the service is safely managed
- Ensure the service meet guidelines and company standards
- NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management
- Experience managing similar services.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.