Are you a passionate and driven Registered Manager or above looking for a new opportunity with fantastic earning potential and career opportunities? Look no further!
I have a unique opportunity for a children's residential care senior manager. The role is to become Registered Manager / Hea of Service for a large children's residential care service, that is based in Cheadle Hulme.
The Head of Service will hold OFSTED registration and will oversee the management of 6 specialist learning disabilities and complex needs residential homes, which are based on the same site. Each service has the capacity to support up to 4 young people
You will work with 2 Assistant Managers and 6 House Managers, a number of Deputies and the other members of staff to ensure the safe running of all homes.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience leading within a residential home for children & young people within residential settings, ideally young people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
Salary: £45,000 - £54,000
Location: Cheadle Hulme
Contract Type: Permanent
- Oversee the management of OFSTED regulated children's residential care homes
- Hold OFSTED registration and be registered manager for these homes
- Ensure all services are safe and efficient
- Work with the management team to ensure services are safe and effective when not present within homes
- Assist with recruitment and staffing
- Quality Assurance
- Report writing for trustees and governors
- Ensure services meet OFSTED standards
- Offer expert care and support for young people with complex needs
- On-call responsibilities
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management
- Experience in a senior management position
- OFSTED registration experience
- Driving Licence.
If you are looking to be rewarded with an opportunity where you can really make a difference, leading and inspiring a growing and ambitious organisation, this role is for you! A career-defining opportunity to deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.