I have a brilliant and unique opportunity to join a well-established, innovative organisation that provides specialist mental health packages for young people aged 16-25 within residential care homes.
The home you will be managing is a 4 bedded home, Wirral based.
You will be joining an organisation that provides an evidence-based model of care that support young adults in an alternative setting to more restrictive settings
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000
Hours: 37.5 hours contract, plus on call responsibilities
- Manage a 4 bedded residential service for vulnerable young adults
- Ensure the service meets CQC standards
- Overall responsibility for the day–to–day management
- Ensure the service is safe and effective
- Lead service in managers absence
- Develop and maintain positive and professional relationships with people using the service and staff team.
- Ensure the service offers person-centered, outcome-focused support
- Assist with recruitment and staff development, building your staff team.
- Work with the clinical team to ensure young adults have access to all areas of support
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care is essential, NVQ Level 5 is desirable
- Experience as a Registered Manager or Deputy Manager
- Experience within MH services
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.