£35847 - £40922 per annum
17 days ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual for a Registered Manager role based in Nottingham. The organisation specialises in working with Young People and their families with complex needs.
This service is a new home that will provide support and accommodation for up to 5 Young People.
- Location: Nottingham
- Salary: £35 850.00 p/annum
- 25 days annual leave plus BANK HOLIDAYS
- Permanent full time position
The company is a leading provider of Children's Residential Homes and prides themselves on their aim to empower Young People to improve their lives with outstanding outcomes.
They have comprehensive experience in providing specialist, welfare and educational based support and guidance to Young People in various settings.
- Manage the home on a day to day basis ensuring compliance with meeting all health and educational needs of Young People
- Manage budgets to meet financial parameters
- Minimum requirement of Ofsted rating 'GOOD' outcomes for the home
- Liaise with external companies to ensure the Young People receive appropriate plans programmes and support
The Successful Candidate
- At least 2 years management experience in Residential Care
- QCF Level 5 in Leadership & Management or working towards
- Full U.K driving licence is essential
- Strong leadership ships and the ability to manage a staff team
For a full job description and more information on this role please call Alex on 029 21 660 880 or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.