Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£33500 - £37500 per annum
4 months ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint an experienced and compassionate Registered Manager to join a children's service based in Norton, Stoke on Trent.
The organisation provides Therapeutic care and are well known for their specialist interventions and assessment framework for Young People with a history of Sexualised Harmful Behaviour & Child Sexual Exploitation.
In Your new role as Registered Manager, you will oversee the provision of 2 homes, with 5 beds in total.
- Salary: Up to £37,500 p/annum dependant on experience
- Location: Norton, Stoke on Trent
- Permanent, full time position
- Understanding of attachment and trauma in relation to young people
- A commitment to personal development and the acquisition of professional skills and further qualifications
- Experience of supervising staff, attending formal meetings and preparing formal reports
- Ability to participate in 'On-Call-Manger' Rota and take calls out of hours.
- Proven 'Ofsted' inspection history
The Successful Candidate
- Obtain NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People
- Full U.K driving licence essential
- NVQ 4 or Diploma 5 in Leadership & Management
- Experience in a therapeutic setting
Benefits You Can Enjoy
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- Pay Care Scheme, this is a company health care benefit.
- Perk Box, this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Childcare vouchers, aiming to assist employees with families.
For a full job description and more information on this role please call Alex on 029 21 660 880 or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Norton, Stoke on Trent