Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £37000 per annum
12 months ago
We are looking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager for a children's home in Marston Green, Birmingham.
The home provides who provides care and support to up to 5 Young People with Emotional and Behavioural Disorders.
- Salary: Up to £37,000 plus performance bonuses
- Hours per week: 39 hours p/week
- Location: Marston Green, Birmingham
- Due to the nature of the role, we require all applicants to have a full U.K. driving licence
- A Level 5 Diploma / Diploma SW qualifications or equivalent are essential
Taking complete responsibility for the running of service provision, in our new role as Registered Manager; you will be expected to maintain and improve on the already high standards in the home in line with the Company's expectations, provide leadership, support and direction for the well established care team and champion the Company's ethos. You will also need to be able to work with professionals from a wide range of different disciplines.
In your new role as Registered Manager you will be outcome focused, have flexibility and have the ability to provide the best service for the Young People.
This is a permanent, full time position and we ae shortlisting candidates immediately.
The Successful Candidate
- You will have a demonstrated ability to support and guide staff to plan services and record progress
- Ability to manage and optimize budgets for the service and using management accounts.
- Obtained a Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Level 5 is essential
- Ability to respond professionally, quickly and flexibly in a crisis.
- We are looking for experienced Registered Managers with previous experience of working with Young People.
You will need to have had a wide range of experience as a child care practitioner having managed teams in a residential setting. A Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management qualification or equivalent are essential in addition to a full driving licence .
You will also be responsible for referrals, interventions for your team, ensuring care plans are in place and appropriate for each service user and budgets.
For a full job description and more information on this role please call Alex on 029 21 660 880 or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.