Up to £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Alexandra Watts RGN
We are looking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager for a fantastic role that has arisen with a well-established and growing company that specialises in delivering high quality, person centered care to Young People with Emotional and Behavioural Disorders. The service is based in Stenson Fields, Derby and provides care for up to 3 Young People up to the age of 18.
Location: Stenson Fields, Derby
Salary: Up £35,000 p/annum
Permanent full time position
OFSTED report - OUTSTANDING ✓
Key roles and Responsibilities of Registered Manager
- To manage and assure the smooth running of and co-ordinate the child care services of a designated residential home in conjunction with current legislation, regulations, standards and the company's policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for the management of professional staff and for the care they provide for the children and young people within the home.
- Work with all young people in the home monitoring Care/Placement Plans/Educational and
- Ensure compliance with all current statutory and company duties, procedures, guidelines and other instructions.
- To manage the Home's Reward Scheme and ensure that the young people have up-to-date contracts/agreements.
- To co-ordinate and ensure that each young person has a Key Worker and is seen regularly.
- To participate in identified training and regular supervision.
- To maintain a safe environment, complying with Health and Safety and other legal Requirements.
The Successful Post Holder
- Will have at least 2 years management experience in an EBD setting
- Obtain a QCF Level 5 in Leadership & Management
- Experience in CQC reports - minimum standard of GOOD.
- Full U.K driving licence is essential due to the requirements of the role
- Strong leadership ships and the ability to manage a staff team
- Experience of project work planning, monitoring and reviewing/quality assurance.
For a full job description and more information on this role please call Alex on 029 21 660 880 or apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.