£35000 - £40000 per annum + Extensive benefit package
29 days ago
- Registered Manager - £35,000 - £40,000 + benefits + potential bonus
- Permanent / Full Time (39 hours)
- North Nottingham
How important is your personal development and growth to you?
Have you got experience working with young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties in a residential setting, in a managerial capacity?
Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact on service provision in this sector and to know that your views and opinions matter?
Would you like to work with a leading company who will recognise your contribution with an extremely competitive salary and generous rewards package?
If the above resonates with you, then you might just be eligible to apply for this rewarding and varied role; and embark on a career filled with opportunities and progress with the support by a strong management team.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Children's Registered Home Manager for young people with EBD and challenging behaviours in the North Nottingham area
The Person needs:
- The desire to make a difference in the sector
- An ability to work autonomously with diligence, consistency and cheer
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A passion and energy for delivering quality care
- Strong leadership qualities and a desire to lead by example
- The skills to deal effectively with crises and emergencies
- To meet the needs of and promote the development of the children.
- Establish and monitor high quality standards of care in line with the Children's Homes regulations
- Work in partnership with parents, carers and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and young people
- Have experience and knowledge of the OFSTED inspection framework
- Develop a confident, competent and consistent staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- Be involved in the recruitment and retention of staff
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised
- To promote the efficient and effective operation of the home
- To contribute to the development and growth of the company
The Experience and Qualifications required:
- At least 2 year's relevant experience in a management post for the Registered Managers role
- Significant experience within a managerial capacity
- Experience of managing an effective team
- A level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Child Care (or equivalent)
- Evidence of "Good" or "Outstanding" outcomes from Ofsted inspections
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Full clean driving license held for at least 3 years
A competitive annual salary of up to £35,000 to £40,000 will be offered for a full time (39 hours per week) and permanent role. A generous rewards package will also be offered to the successful candidate.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.