£22 - £24 per hour
3 months ago
We are seeking mental health nurses (RMN & RNLD's) with at least 6 months post qualification experience to work within a locked rehabilitation service in Weston-super-Mare. Applicants must be willing to fill block shifts (Days, Nights & Weekends). Ad Hoc shifts also available.
The role is located on the outskirts of Weston close to the A370 and within touching distance of the M5. The hospital is set in a peaceful and quiet area set back off main roads and provides treatments and rehabilitation for up to 24 male and female service users with significant mental health needs including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression.
- £22 - £24 Per hour
- Location: Weston-super-Mare
- Immediate start available
- LTD Company accepted
This role can be flexible, with either full or part time positions available, and we are especially interested to hear from RMNs who have an interest in working within a locked rehabilitation service treating mental illness.
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Free DBS
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Revalidation including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from our nurse
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend. Click HERE for details.
- Agency worker of the month
We are looking for committed, patient-centred Nurses. You will be working with a flexible, positive, team that is supportive and person centred. In return, we would help and support you progress your career with us.
For more information call Ethan on 02921 660880 or visit www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.