Supporting people with mental health conditions can include those with learning disabilities, personality disorders, forensic mental health, and serious mental illness, you will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of therapeutic care, treatment, and rehabilitation to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our team at Vetro. As a qualified RMN with experience, you will ensure adults with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promoting good teamwork.
The role is based within a purpose-built low - medium-secure service within the Cardiff area. Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you will provide care and support for adult men and women enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues and behaviours that challenge.
Immediate starts available
Job Type: Flexible agency work. 6-month block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 7:15AM until 8PM / 7:15PM until 8AM
Pay: £23.25 to £34.88 per hour (including holiday, bank holiday rates)
About the Role:
This role offers flexible working hours, with either full or part-time shifts available to fit around your work / life balance. We are especially interested to hear from RMNs who believe that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity, compassion and honesty, are committed and have experience in multiple fields withinMental Health, Learning Disabilities or General Nursing.
As an integral part of our multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the assessment, formulation, implementation and evaluation of person-centred care plans for our clients, working alongside colleagues to provide the very best standards of clinical care.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Assessment, formulation, implementation and evaluation of person-centred care plans for patients
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary team to deliver care plans to patients
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- You must be an experienced RMN / RNLD / RGN
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- TMVA / PMVA trained (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.