£30 - £60 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Supporting people with mental health conditions can include those with learning disabilities, personality disorders, forensic mental health, and serious mental illness, you will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of therapeutic care, treatment, and rehabilitation to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in a Low secure CAMHS service that provides specialist support for young people with severe and complex mental health conditions aged 13-18 years. The service comprises of two wards, an admission ward and a transition ward.
Immediate starts available
Location: Ebbw Vale
Job Type: Flexible agency work. 6-month block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 7:30AM until 8PM / 7:30PM until 8AM
Pay: £30.00 to £60.00 per hour PAYE (including holiday, bank holidays)
About the Role:
This role offers flexible working hours, with either full or part-time shifts available to fit around your work / life balance. We are especially interested to hear from RMNs who believe that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity, compassion and honesty, are committed and have experience in multiple fields within Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or General Nursing. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
As an integral part of our multi-disciplinary team, you will ensure the correct administration of medication, including injections, and monitor the results of treatment and help young people manage their emotions through de-escalation techniques. You will prepare and maintain patient records and produce care plans and risk assessments whilst working alongside a multi-disciplinary team comprising of staff from Psychiatry, Psychology, Education, Occupational Therapy and Nursing
Duties to include:
- Administering medication, including injections
- Assessment, formulation, implementation and evaluation of person-centred care plans for patients
- Liaising with a multidisciplinary team to deliver care plans to patients
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- You must be an experienced RMN / RNLD
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- TMVA / PMVA trained (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.