Supporting patients within settings such as Forensic, Low / Medium Secure, Rehabilitation etc. To deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic and therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Nurses ( RMN ) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in mental health settings across the Manchester area. The ideal Registered Nurses ( RMN ) will have experience in areas such as eating disorders, personality disorder, Forensic, CAMHS etc.
********* £300 Joining Bonus *******
Job Type: Block bookings available FT or PT
Shifts: Long day & Night shifts
Pay: £20 to £33 per hour
About the Role:
This role is a zero hours contract and can be flexible, with either full or part-time hours available. We are especially interested to hear from Registered Nurses who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing, Mental Health Nursing or Learning Disabilities Nurses. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- £300 Joining Bonus*
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- You must be an experienced RGN / RMN / RNLD
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- PMVA trained
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.