Supporting patients within settings such as Forensic, Low / Medium Secure, Rehabilitation etc. To deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic and therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Nurses ( RMN ) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in mental health settings across the Manchester area. The ideal Registered Nurses ( RMN ) will have experience in areas such as eating disorders, personality disorder, Forensic, CAMHS etc.
******* £300 Joining Bonus with immediate starts available*******
********Free PMVA training available*********
Job Type: Full Time Block bookings
Shifts: Long day & Night shifts
Pay: £20 to £39 per hour
About the Role:
We are especially interested to hear from Registered Nurses who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing, Mental Health Nursing or Learning Disabilities Nurses. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- £1000 Golden Ticket Bonus
- £250 Nurse Referral Scheme
- £300 Nurse Joining scheme in June
- Fast Track recruitment process
- Comprehensive training including PMVA
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- At least 6 months UK based Nursing experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Right to work in UK
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.