Supporting patients within settings such as Forensic, Low / Medium Secure, Rehabilitation etc. To deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic and therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to work on a Eating Disorder Unit within a large Mental Health Hospital in Greater Manchester. The ideal Registered Nurse ( RMN ) will have experience working within a similar environment, although applications from RMNs with more general Mental Health experience are welcome.
*** Ongoing Block Booking due to start in May ***
Location: Cheadle, Greater Manacheter
Job Type: Full Time Block Booking - 3 x LD per week with some flexibility to cover shifts
Shifts: Long day
Pay: £20 - £32 per hour
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- You must be an experienced RMN - at least 6 months experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- PMVA trained
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.