£39300 per annum, Benefits: £2000 joining fee, plus more
02921 660 880
2 months ago
We are actively seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), and Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses (RNLD) to work on a permanent basis with our client based in the Gwent area.
This is a female mental health rehabilitation service based in the Welsh countryside and offers fantastic views. The setting gives it an air of tranquillity, perfect to promote well-being in all our patients. The mental health hospital provides thoughtfully-designed, well-appointed surroundings to enable the women in our care to re-build their living and vocational skills, ready to regain their place in the community.
Job Type: Permanent
Pay: £39,300 Per Annum
About the Role:
We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or a Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
Duties to include:
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Welcome bonus of £2,000
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus many more
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.