Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30 - £40 per hour + Pension
5 months ago
Introduction to role
6 MONTH CONTRACT IN THE MANCHESTER AREA FOR A WELL ESTABLISED CLINICAL PROVIDER.
You will be the acting registered mental health nurse who will be leading, supervising and motivating a team of multi professional and support staff to deliver high quality care capable of delivering and meeting practice and regulatory requirements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of current practice in relation to people with enduring mental health problems or learning disabilities.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude towards service users.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of MHA (1983) and other relevant documents.
- Knowledge of other relevant legislation e.g. Care Standards Act 2000, 1990 Community Care Act.
- Knowledge and ability to participate in clinical supervision.
- Display a commitment to self-development and development of other staff.
- Evidence of personal development
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Computer literate