- Are you a dedicated Registered Nurse (RGN) with strong experience caring for people in Endoscopy Care settings? Are you committed to providing life-enhancing nursing care that protects patient dignity in conjunction with their personalised care plan?
Supporting vulnerable patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work on the JAG Accredited Endoscopy Unit at Withybush General Hospital.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
£20 to £33 per hour (PAYE Std)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
Withybush General Hospital is located in Haverfordwest, a vibrant seaside town offering a relaxed lifestyle and picturesque countryside. The Hospital is a modern District General Hospital of approximately 156 inpatient beds and is the only general hospital in Pembrokeshire. The hospital has a ward based working model which means an opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team with engaged clinicians.
The successful candidates will work within a team assisting to deliver the highest standards of pre, peri and post-procedure care to patients undergoing a variety of Endoscopy procedures.
This busy unit works over six days a week, offering a service to both out-patients and in-patients offering diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for adults and also participates in an out of hours on call rota.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in various surgical specialities. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and FCSA accredited Umbrella welcome
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.