Supporting people with mental health conditions can include those with learning disabilities, personality disorders, forensic mental health, and serious mental illness, you will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of therapeutic care, treatment, and rehabilitation to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in a specialist locked rehabilitation service, providing person-centred care for males and females over the age of 18, with learning disabilities, behaviours that challenge, and/or mental illness.
The hospital offers 29 beds split into single-gender units. The unit delivers individually tailored support based around models of care including Positive Behaviour Support, Active Support and Building Better Lives.
***Immediate starts available***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. 6-month block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 7:30AM until 8PM / 7:30PM until 8AM
Pay: £24.66 to £33.62 per hour (Including holiday and Bank Holiday)
About the Role:
This role offers flexible working hours, with either full or part-time shifts available to fit around your work / life balance. We are especially interested to hear from RNLD’S who believe that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity, compassion and honesty, are committed and have experience in multiple fields within Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or General Nursing.
You will provide intensive treatment, therapy and active rehabilitation within a safe and therapeutic environment. Patients may have complex needs and behaviours that challenge in relation to a dual diagnosis of mental illness and/or personality disorder, Autistic Spectrum Condition and/or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Forensic needs.
Duties to include:
- Adopt a systemic, individual approach to all patient care plans and communicate the outcomes to the clinical team both verbally and in writing, ensuring all CPA and risk assessment documentation is kept up to date.
- Ensure effective communication of any concerns relating to patient care.
- Manage the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- You must be an experienced RMN / RNLD
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- TMVA / PMVA trained (Training can be provided)
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.