Supporting patients with dementia to deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic and therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Nurses RGN RMN to join a service that is transitioning from residential setting to a care home with Nursing. The service supports and cares for adults and the elderly within a intermediate care setting, so you will be part of a team of Nurses, health care workers, Occupational Therapists & Physiotherapists.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a passionate and innovative team. Enhancing your skill set within rehabilitation & recovery.
This is a 6 month Registered Nurse RGN RMN contract with the option to go permanent at the end of that period.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: 6 month contract with option to become permanent
Shifts: 12 hour shifts - Days & Night shift patterns
Pay: £20 to £26 per hour
About the Role:
We are especially interested to hear from RGNs & RMNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing, Mental Health Nursing or Learning Disabilities Nurses with past Nursing Home experience. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- £1000 Golden Ticket Bonus draw
- £300 Joining bonus for Nurses
- £250 Nurse referral scheme
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- You must be an experienced RGN / RMN / RNLD
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.