Up to £23.00 per hour
5 months ago
Vetro Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced RGN to work in a specialist rehabilitation Centre based in Caerleon, Gwent.
The role will involve working at a specialist rehabilitation centre (brain injury) based close to the City Centre of Newport. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs, sometimes complex.
The home provides residents with a convenient home in the heart of the local community. There is an enclosed garden where residents can relax.
Each bedroom and lounge is designed to ensure comfort and safety, and the main focus of this home is rehabilitation and care.
- £23.00 per hour
- Shifts: Days, Nights and Weekends available
- Block 6 month booking available (part time and full-time)
- Weekly pay (Free of charge)
- Location: Newport, Gwent
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Free DBS
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees.
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- Supported by two registered Nurses with a combined 40 years' experience as RMN / RGN / RSCN.
- Revalidation including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from our nurse.
- On-Going Training including TMVA and all mandatory CIW training offered.
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurses.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend to us
- Agency worker of the month reward scheme
This role is a zero hours contract and can be flexible, with either full or part time hours available. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing or Mental Health Nursing.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Risk assessment of forensic patients
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver holistic care to patients.
- You must be an experienced and registered RGN / RMN with valid NMC pin
- You will possess a responsible nature, providing high standards of Nursing Care to ensure that each resident is provided with a homely, caring environment at all times.
- You must lend a caring professional attitude to the role and be compassionate in nature.
- You will be a team player working alongside the Registered Manager and other care professionals.