**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work DAY SHIFTS on the General Medical/Surgical wards at Withybush General Hospital in Haverfordwest. We will pay Specialist Rates to successful applicants who complete our rapid registration process and commence working.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Day Shifts
Registration Bonus: £300*
£28.02 to £44.83 per hour (PAYE)
£32.32 to £51.71 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
Withybush General Hospital is located in Haverfordwest, a vibrant seaside town offering a relaxed lifestyle and picturesque countryside. The Hospital is a modern District General Hospital of approximately 156 inpatient beds and is the only general hospital in Pembrokeshire. The hospital has a ward based working model which means an opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team with engaged clinicians. The wards where we need to cover day shifts and are able to pay a Specialist Rate are Ward 4 (Gynaecology/ Female Surgery), Ward 7 (Respiratory & Gastroenterology, Ward 9 (Older Adults Medical Ward), Ward 10 (Oncology & General Medical) and Ward 11 (a combined ASU & Stroke Rehabilitation ward).
We have ongoing, flexible shifts day shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in various specialities. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Specialist Rates, weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months UK experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- UK Resident
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.