Supporting vulnerable patients with critical care needs, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work on Prince Charles Hospital’s Accident and Emergency Department.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Merthyr Tydfil
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
About the Role:
Prince Charles Hospital is a 420 bed District General Hospital in Merthyr Tydfil. To the north lies the Brecon Beacons National Park, whilst to the south-west is the Gower
Peninsula with its outstanding coastline. Cardiff, is only 25 miles away along the dual carriageway (A470). The hospital provides an Emergency Care centre, Acute Emergency and elective medical and surgical services, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Consultant-led Obstetrics Services and more. The hospital also provides a sub-regional oral and maxillo-facial service; a full range of locally provided and visiting specialist outpatient services and has an extensive range of diagnostic services and facilities including 64 slice CT, and MRI.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability at the Accident and Emergency department. We are especially interested to hear from RGN's who are compassionate, committed and have solid A & E nursing experience. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and FCSA approved Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our inhouse Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must be Critical Care trained
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.