Supporting vulnerable patients with general medical care needs, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work on the general wards at The Grange Hospital in Cwmbran.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: Early, Late, Long Day, Night
£20.00 to £33.00 (PAYE Std)
£25.86 to £42.66 (FCSA approved Umbrella)
About the Role:
The 560 bed Grange Hospital opened ahead of schedule in late 2020 in response to winter season pressures and the second wave of Covid-19. It features a 24-hour Acute Assessment Unit, Emergency Department and Helicopter Pad. It provides a 24/7 Emergency Service for patients that need specialist and critical care. It provides care for people who are seriously ill or have complex problems or conditions that cannot be safely managed at one of Aneurin Bevan University Healthboard's Local General Hospitals.The adult services available are Emergency admissions for major illnesses and injuries and those in need of resuscitation, Emergency Surgery and Trauma care, Major and Co-morbidity (more than one serious condition) Surgery, Emergency Assessment Unit, Critical Care, Acute Cardiac Unit, Cardiology Inpatients, Hyper Acute Stroke, Acute Medicine, Diagnostics, Emergency Endoscopy, Therapies Services, Haematology inpatient beds, Urology, and Vascular Surgery.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in various specialities. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and FCSA approved Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.