**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable patients with liver problems, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work at Heulwen Liver Unit at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
The Heulwen Liver Unit is the largest specialist liver unit in Wales. Patients are treated for liver transplantation, hepatology/liver disease, Alcohol-related liver disease, Non-alcohol related fatty liver disease (NAFLD), Liver cancer, Viral hepatitis, Chronic liver failure, Portal hypertension, Inherited liver disease, Autoimmune liver diseases (primary biliary cholangitis [PBC], primary sclerosing cholangitis [PSC] and autoimmune hepatitis [AIH].
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience caring for liver patients. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
- Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates - All Wales Passport Practical Training (Moving & Manual Handling AND Violence & Aggression Training)
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to the lives of patients in your care? Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.