Would you like to earn a £300 Registration Bonus?
Supporting vulnerable patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work at the hospitals within Powys Teaching Health Board.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
Powys teaching Health Board covers a quarter of the landmass of Wales, but has less than 5% of the population, making it Wales’ most sparsely populated area.
Powys appears to be one of the healthiest places to live in Wales. However, issues affecting the health of the population are not always recognised and the Health Board works in partnership with the Institute of Rural Health in the provision of continuing professional education and training as well as research and evaluation in order to ensure that care delivery is designed and evaluated to meet the needs of the local population.
Challenges to health in Powys include having an ageing population, high rurality, hidden deprivation and difficulties in accessing services including those related to transport. Powys
has an estimated resident population of 132,000. There is a greater percentage of people aged over 50, and a substantially smaller proportion of working age adults in Powys compared with Wales as a whole.
The hospitals that fall within the Health Board are Brecon War Memorial Hospital, Bronllys Hospital, Knighton Hospital, Llandrindod Wells County War Memorial Hospital, Llanidloes War Memorial Hospital, Machynlleth Community Hospital, Montgomery County Infirmary (Newtown), Victoria Memorial Hospital (Welshpool) and Ystradgynlais Community Hospital.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in various general medical ward settings. Adhering to NMC guidelines and healthcare procedures, you will be required to ensure that individual care plans are complete and maintained, administer prescribed medications, produce written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations, work closely with the management team to audit, improve quality and develop the service.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus! (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll chargesFlexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Up to £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.