**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
Supporting vulnerable patients, you will have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide first class treatment to each patient in your care in an often busy environment.
We are actively seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RGN) to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to support the Senior Sisters and Ward Team on the General Surgery Ward at Bronglais Hospital which specialises in gyneacology, breast surgery and some orthopaedic patients.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 07:00 - 15:00/12:00 - 20:00/07:00 - 19:30/19:00 - 07:30
Registration Bonus: £300*
£22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
£25.86 to £42.66 per hour (Umbrella - FCSA Accredited)
About the Role:
Bronglais Hospital is situated on the edge of the seaside town, only 10 minutes’ walk or short bus ride from the railway station and shopping area. The hospital is signposted on entry to Aberystwyth on the A487 and A44 roads. Bronglais Hospital is on the Aberystwyth town’s circular bus route and is served by the town’s park and ride service.
You will liaise with both the Sisters to achieve high quality standards throughout the departments. Candidates will possess excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to demonstrate a high level of personal and professional development.
The role will involve providing a high standard of clinical care to all patients within the Ward area and Scheduled Care areas and will support delivery of a high-level quality service whilst meeting the Clinical Governance Agenda.
You will need to demonstrate the following qualities;
• Strong organisational skills.
• Be able to work using own initiative.
• A flexible approach to the needs of the service.
• Team working.
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in cardiac and respiratory diseases. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and FCSA accredited Umbrella welcome
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- £250 Referral Bonus Scheme
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people in your care? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.