Supporting patients with acquired brain injuries to deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic and therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) and Registered General Nurses (RGN's)to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in this specialist Brain Injury Hospital Bristol, Avon run by a well respected, successful healthcare provider.. The Hospital is over various wards and looks after patients experiencing brain injuries, strokes, specialist dementia, Huntington's disease and other conditions. It is well supported with Management in place, and provides a comfortable working environment for its staff.
We are proud of our relationship with this client that has been built up over the years, leading to a cemented relationship built on trust, transparency and honesty.
Immediate starts available
Location: Bristol, Avon
Job Type: Flexible agency work or 6 month block bookings available
Shifts: 7:30AM until 7.30PM / 7:30PM until 7.30PM
Pay: £24.00 per hour PAYE, up to £36 PAYE per hour during public holidays and bank holidays
About the Role:
This role offers flexible temporary agency working hours, with either full or part-time shifts available to fit around your work / life balance. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing, Hospital Nurses, Eldery Nursing Home Nurses and Nurses with experience with dementia, EMI and end of life care. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charge
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Online Training
- Free Nurse Revalidation with our inhouse Vetro Nurse
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Entry into our Annual Golden Ticket to win £1000. A loyalty scheme open to all temporary workers
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- Offering specialist care plans designed to assist the lives of residents with health conditions, brain injuries
- You must be an experienced RMN with Restraint Training (Can be provided by agency if required) or RGN with TMVA training
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with acquired brain injury? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.