£17 - £37 per annum
6 months ago
Sarah Campbell RMN
Are you a Registered Nurse (RMN,RGN, RNLD), looking for a challenging but rewarding role within the NHS in Wales?
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience across multiple healthcare settings including Theatres, A&E, medical and surgical wards.
We are seeking several experienced RMN's, RGN's and RNLD's with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work across all Welsh Health boards.
On a daily basis we have hundreds of flexible, temporary nursing jobs available on both long and short term basis.
With the large volumes of temporary nursing shifts we have available, there really has never been a better time to register with Vetro Recruitment.
- £17.38 to £37 per hour
- Shifts: Days, Nights and Weekends available
- Block 6 month booking available (part time and full-time)
- Weekly pay (Free of charge)
- Location:All of Wales
- This role can be flexible, with either full or part time positions available
- A Variety of health care setting available to suit each individuals skill set and experience
Duties will include:
- Administering medication,
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- Working as part of MDT to ensure holistic needs of patients are met.
- Engaging with professionals and families to ensure high standards of care are maintained.
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Free DBS
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees, Limited company accepted.
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- Supported by two registered Nurses with a combined 40 years' experience as RMN / RGN / RSCN.
- Revalidation including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from our nurse.
- On-Going Training including TMVA and all mandatory CSSIW training offered.
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurses.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend
- Agency worker of the month
- Valid NMC PIN
- Completed preceptorship post qualification
- TMVA and Mandatory training (We can facilitate this)
We are looking for resilient Nurses that are interested in working within a challenging but rewarding environment. You will be working with a flexible, positive, team that is supportive and person centred. In return, we would help and support you progress your career with us.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 40 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.