We are actively seeking flexible Rehabilitation Support Workers to work within a private mental health hospital based in Gloucester. The hospital provides rehabilitation services including assessment across three sites where residents will move once they engage and progress with their treatment. The residents within the hospital have personality disorders and complex needs.
Ideally you will have experience with supporting individuals with challenging behaviour, personality disorder and complex needs however, applications will be considered from experienced Support Workers who have worked within other clinical area’s.
Job Type: Flexible temporary ongoing shifts
Shifts: 7:30AM until 8PM / 7:30PM until 8AM
Pay: Days £11.52, Nights £11.85, Weekend Day £11.85, Weekend Night £12.19 per hour inclusive of holiday entitlement
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Your role will involve providing specialist care to adults (18+) who have mental health issues to promote recovery and enable them to acquire the skills needed to manage their mental health. You will be required to meet with patients to assess their engagement levels and help ensure risk assessments are up to date to promote their safety.
The patients within your care can display high levels of challenging behaviours, that some people may find distressing. Due to this, all staff members are required to have valid restraint training such as MAPA / TMVA / PMVA. If you do not have the required training, it is mandatory that you attend our specialist 2 day PMVA training course. This course usually costs £250 or more. We are able to offer this to you at a highly discounted price of £75! (We pay the remainder).
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training ( TMVA )
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay, contributed pension
- Free Uniform
- Valid DBS uploaded on the update system. (DBS forms can be purchased through our online application)
- PMVA / TMVA / MAPA trained (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
- Complete the company's mandatory online training courses if you do not have a current certificate for them. These are free of charge to you.
Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.