Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, S. W. England, England
£11.21 - £22.41 per hour
9 days ago
Are you a Support Worker looking for a challenging but rewarding job within a rehabilitation service located in Weston-super-Mare?
We are interested to hear from support workers who have an interest in working within a rehabilitation service treating males and females who are suffering from a mental illness. The job will require you to work with some of the most vulnerable people in society in a setting where no two days are the same.
Hours & Pay
Full time & part time jobs available.
£11.21 - £22.41 inclusive of holiday pay (paid weekly)
Immediate start available
Full training provided
Are you the ideal candidate for the job?
The ideal candidate for the job has 6 months experience in a mental health setting, a DBS on the update service and is TMVA / PMVA / MAPA trained.
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Nurse Revalidation support, including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from one of our 3 Nurses
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our 3 Registered Nurses.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend. Click HERE for details.
- Agency worker of the month
*visit the Vetro website for terms and conditions
Interested? Apply today!
If this sounds like the job for you click "apply" or for more information call Ethan for a chat on 02921 660880
Ready to refer?
Do you know a qualified Nurse who would be interested in this job? Refer them today and receive £250 love2shop voucher.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.