The service is home to 10 Young Males between 11 and 17 years old who receive therapeutic and holistic care from a long-standing clinical staff team already in place. The care provided is underpinned by the latest clinical research and has fantastic outcomes for the people they support.
Do you have an interest in psychology and want a working environment where no two days are the same? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
This is an opportunity to work in a very calm, settled home that thrives on creating a real homely feel and has each child's development and interest at at heart
Hours & Salary
- £21,146 - £23,718 depending on experience
- 40 hours p/week with a 3-week rolling rota
- 8am - 11pm and 3pm - 11pm
- No sleep in shifts, separate waking night roles available also with a salary of £17,468 - 18,813 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off basis with £1000 unsociable hours bonus.
- Competitive Annual leave with 28 days leave per annum
- Extra benefits that include pension, childcare vouchers
- Fully funded CPD training and internal promotion opportunities.
- Annual salary enhancements guaranteed each year.
- To be involved in the direct delivery of services to the young people in accordance with the aims of the company.
- To assist the Management team in providing the highest possible standards of care guidance, support and protection for the young people and cooperate fully with colleagues. ● To carry out any of the practical tasks outlined on individual job lists.
- Record keeping and administration as required to include supporting auditing and maintenance of children’s files.
- To be constantly vigilant on health and safety matters and to share concerns of the same immediately with line management.
- To complete mandatory and regulatory training as required by and provided by the organisation
- Offer ideas & organise stimulating activities and new experiences to enable poorly motivated young people to achieve.
- Full U.K manual driver
- Minimum age of 22 due to the needs of the Young People
- NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People is essential if you would like to apply for a Senior role.
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Disorders? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ I am lookin