£27213 - £32464 per annum + 33 days holiday
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Residential Manager on behalf of an independent college with residential and shared care services for young people with autism aged between 16 - 25 in a totally unique and sustainable setting in the Stroud / Nailsworth area.
- Salary: £27,213 - £32,464
- Location: Stroud / Nailsworth
- Hours: Full time
- Contract Type: Permanent
Founded over thirty years ago in the beautiful Horsley Valley, our client has since grown to encompass two historical wool mills, acres of hillside woodlands, a farm, where students grow and sell biodynamic livestock and produce, and the world's only biodynamic fish farm. The setting's craft curriculum stems from the cultural history of the area, with such sessions as weaving and felting, green woodwork, animal husbandry, and metalwork in the Iron Age Forge.
- Qualification in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) at level 4 or above
- Significant operational experience in a care environment working with all levels of staff and management
- Experience of working within a complex organisation
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Rudolf Steiner Holistic Education
- Adaptable and shows initiative
- High level of personal resilience
- High level of emotional and social intelligence
- 33 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face to face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.