We are looking for committed and passionate individuals who will be able to engage with the young people and encourage and mentor them, whilst having a whole lot of fun! Getting paid to play football and going to theme parks is certainly a perk of the job!!
We are recruiting for children’s residential support workers to work in a stunning children’s residential service in Mildenhall, Suffolk, for young people with emotional behavioural difficulties aged 11 - 18 years old.
Salary: £21,052 - £22,732 inclusive of sleeps
Hours: Full time
Shift Times: 8am – 11pm sleep 7am – 8.30am
Shift Pattern: Monday to Sunday - working only 11 shifts a month meaning you get 17 days off per month!!!
If you are passionate about the lives of young people and want to make a real difference, supporting young people with EBD, this is the job for you!
- £250 when you start, £250 after 6 months!
- Perks reward and discount scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Pension scheme
- We cover the cost of your enhanced disclosure check
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Commitment to your ongoing training and career progression
- Employee recognition scheme
- Supporting young people with challenging behaviour in their day to day lives.
- Work as part of a team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Able to be proactive, enthusiastic and empathetic.
- Experience in working with children and young people is desirable but not essential.
- Able to take responsibility for the care and well-being of young people.
- Full UK Manual Driving Licence is essential due to the location of the homes and the duties involved.
- Must either hold or be willing to work towards the QCF Level 3 Children & Young People qualification in Children's Residential.
- Must be aged 21 or over, due to the oldest child at the setting and due to the policies of the organisation.
Can you deliver a holistic and integrated approach to care and really make a difference to the young people with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties?
If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.