I have a fantastic opportunity for a number of female Residential Support Workers to join a welcoming residential service based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. The home is part of an organisation that provides emotional, physical and intellectual support for its adult residents.
In the role of Residential Support Worker, you’ll be encouraged to take a person-centred, hands on approach to ensure residents have a high standard of care and quality of living. Understanding that everyone’s needs are different – and that all sorts of things add up to a fulfilled and flourishing life.
I’m looking for female professionals that want to make a real difference in the lives of their residents, helping them to live a life that meets their needs and wants, physically, mentally and emotionally.
*Due to the current staff team balance, I am looking for females only*
- Location - Borehamwood (WD6 postcode) - 10 minutes walk from the station!
- Type of role - Permanent, full time
- Salary - £21,320 - 40 hours per week
- Shift Pattern - Early shift - 07:45 - 15:15 late shift - 14:45 - 22:15 (you must be able to work some weekend shifts)
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Sick pay.
- Paid DBS check
- A company that has access to a wide variety of different types of roles and encourages staff development and progression.
- Instant and continued training from day 1
- Chances for progression and promotion, including fully funded qualifications!
- Opportunity for overtime and extra shifts
Job Duties of Residential Support Worker;
- Provide person centred care
- Carry out personal care duties
- Be hands on with the residents
- Go out and about in the community with the residents
- Help with medication
- Assist at meal times
- Providing personal care where necessary
- Being a friend and trusted companion to the residents
- Following procedures and practices to make sure the residents are safe at all times
- Ensuring the well-being of the residents is put first
- You must be female
- An understanding and experience of working in previous care and support roles is advantageous
- A high level of energy, both mentally and physically
- A passion and desire to make a real difference to people's lives
If this sounds like your dream role, I would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now!!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.