£23000 - £23500 per annum
02921 660 880
2 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Edge Lane, Liverpool
£23,500 per annum
We are currently looking for passionate individuals to join a children's residential service based in Liverpool.
Working alongside other support workers, seniors and management teams, this role is perfect for individuals looking to develop their careers within care.
- Supporting children and young people within the residential home
- Assisting with developing care plans to meet individual needs
- Work collaboratively with Liverpool children's services, local health agencies and schools to support and develop the child's independence and wellbeing
- Contribute and support the development of the service
- Ensure safeguarding and child protection procedures are followed at all times
- Organise and participate in activities within the local community and residential home- this can include visits to local theme parks, swimming pools and museums
- Develop relationships with family members to develop and empower their ability to create positive development for the child
- Assist with domestic duties within the residential home
Pay and hours:
- £23, 545 per annum based on 37 hours per week (£12.24/hr)
- £69 per sleep
- 3 on 3 off shift pattern
- Direct work with children, young people and families
- Experience in applying safeguarding and child protection policies and procedures
- L3 Children and Young People (desired)
- Driver (desired)
- 36 days of annual leave
- Bank holiday rates
- Organisation and service induction
- Training package
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.